Institute for Innovation and Growth
To increase the exchange of ideas and dialogue among faculty, students, and business in the areas of innovation and growth.
Our vision for the Institute for Innovation and Growth is that it will be the catalyst for enhancing innovation research and education at Olin, benefiting faculty, students, and business. To that end, several initiatives will be housed under the IIG umbrella:
- An Olin model of Innovation, developed through multidisciplinary research, review of existing literature and collaborative input from practitioners;
- An innovation curriculum, including clusters in Private Equity and Venture Capital, which will provide undergraduate and MBA students with tools to identify innovative solutions and real-world experiential learning opportunities to apply those tools, as well as a broad business education;
- An Innovation and Growth Seminar Series, featuring experts from around the globe and open to faculty, staff, students, alumni, and corporate friends;
- Sponsored research, which will include company-specific projects as well as research on broader topics, to ensure that our faculty remain at the forefront of research excellence; and
- Conferences that bring together scholars, students, and practitioners from all over the world to share the latest ideas in innovation and growth.
Message From the Director
To ensure that IIG is meeting the needs of business, we've convened an outstanding advisory board of faculty and business leaders from a variety of industries to provide guidance and direction. I invite you to find out more about IIG and join us in promoting the research and practice of innovation and growth.
John E. Simon Professor of Finance, Director of the PhD Program and Director of IIG
For information contact:
Administrative Coordinator for IIG
Campus Box 1133
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
EVENTSThere are currently no events.