MBA/MEng in Energy, Environmental and Chemical Engineering
The MBA/MEng in Energy, Environmental and Chemical Engineering (MBA/MEng-EECE) program is a dual degree program between Olin Business School and the School of Engineering that capitalizes on two programs that are well-positioned to help address this critical intersection.
Dual-degree Program Overview
- Total hours required for dual degree is 75 (both degrees will be granted simultaneously at end)
- Complete 51 hours for MBA (66 minus 15 transferred from MEng-EECE)
- Complete 24 hours for MEng (30 minus 6 transferred from the MBA)
- Program duration is 2.5 years, including summer internship
- Must apply to and be accepted by both programs
- Must apply to second program before the end of the first year (it is preferable that student apply to both prior to admission)
- Take GMAT or GRE
- Program starts in August only
Tuition and Scholarship
If a student starts the program in the Engineering School he or she will be charged Engineering tuition for the first two terms. MBA tuition will then apply to the final three terms. If a student starts the program in the MBA he or she will be charged MBA tuition for the first three terms. In the final two terms, the student will be charged Engineering tuition.
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Additional Information: MS in Biomedical Engineering