“I cannot state strongly enough how pleased I am with all of the instruction I’ve continued to receive at Olin. The subject matter is relevant, and the instructors and support staff are amazing.”
Jay Lipinski, Director of Carrier Management, CenturyLink
Leverage Olin’s certificate programs to gain expertise in valuable subject areas, strengthen your leadership skills, improve your organization’s performance, or reward and develop your high-achieving managers.
Programs deliver a strong return on investment
- Access to Olin’s world-class faculty and professors from other leading schools
- Innovative management practices from experts in a wide range of industries
- In-depth knowledge you can apply immediately on the job
- Collaborative learning with interactive team exercises and skills assessments
- Interaction and networking with accomplished professionals
- Membership in the global Washington University community
Olin offers two types of certificate programs: modular and cohort
Like their name implies, modular certificate programs are composed of individual modules of existing seminars in specific subject areas. These programs allow you to set your own pace for certificate completion. You can start them at various times during the year and earn your certificate in as little as several months or as long as two years.
In Olin’s cohort certificate programs, you attend sessions with a set group of professionals and earn your certificate in three to six months, depending on the subject area you choose. Program sessions must be taken in the order listed.