Who Should Apply and How to Get Started
The success of each Executive MBA class depends on the quality of the students. You learn with and from your program peers, and you spend a lot of time on team projects. Consequently, the Executive MBA Admissions staff wants to ensure everyone in the class is ready to make the most of his or her EMBA experience.
Criteria for Admissions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education, with a preference for degrees in fields of Engineering or Technology
- Good proficiency of spoken and written English and functional computer skills;
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience and five years’ managerial experience or equivalent;
- Recommended by their employer with a commitment of employer sponsorship, unless applicant is self-employed or otherwise demonstrates an ability to personally pay applicable tuition and fees;
- Satisfactory performance in a structured admissions interview focused on leadership and teamwork experience and potential
Tuition and application information will be available in Fall 2014.