Strategy Execution (St. Louis)
November 14, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
St. Louis Knight Center
What does it take to turn a plan into results? This program explores several approaches for choosing the best path from strategy to action, as well as some of the common obstacles that arise along the way.
In this seminar, we will explore the best of the various paradigms proven to guide successful strategy execution, especially in regards to the operational, human capital management, and leadership functions.Topics
- What is execution?
- Typical approaches to execution and the surprising impediments to effective execution
- Overcoming impediments to execution
- Identifying what can be done differently and evaluate which changes to implement first
- Articulate the various approaches to executing strategy
- Understand steps to execute more effectively
- Identify execution steps that need to be made unique to a firm
Earn a Concentration or your Advanced Management Certificate
This seminar qualifies for one day out of four in the Strategic Thinking Concentration. Earn a concentration by taking four seminar days in this area within two years, or complete 16 seminar days across four defined concentration areas to earn your Advanced Management Certificate.Price
, Frahm Family Professor of Organization & Strategy; Brookings Non-resident Senior Scholar in Government Studies; Associate Dean and Director of the Brookings Executive Education, Olin Business SchoolContactsExecutive Programs