Building Brand through Workforce Engagement (St. Louis)
February 9, 2018
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
St. Louis Knight Center
Explore the top workforce engagement and experiential strategies for building alignment between your brand and your people. During this workshop, attendees will learn how successful experience-driven campaigns can engage employees and, when executed purposely, enable employees to serve as powerful brand ambassadors. The session will be facilitated by leaders from CPG, an internal marketing agency headquartered in St. Louis with over thirty years of engagement and communications experience.Topics
- How brands like Southwest Airlines, Kohl’s, and Panera Bread are leveraging creative, experiential strategies to engage their people.
- How to deploy internal communication campaigns that drive engagement, collaboration, and performance with both current and emerging leaders.
- Actionable best practices for content, experiences and messages that employees respond to most
- Gain a broad understanding of new, innovative methods to drive stakeholder engagement
- Identify tools to help transform culture, activate high performing teams, and assess how well an organization is living into its own mission and values
- Apply best practices for designing and implementing high impact internal marketing campaigns and live experiences
Fred Bendaña, Vice President, Express Scripts
Steve Friedman, Chief Strategist & Principal, CPGContactsExecutive Programs