Women’s Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum sharpens the skills you need to succeed in the C-suite or in other positions that require enterprise-wide management. Learn how to make decisions confidently, exert power and influence wisely, negotiate strategically, and manage change effectively.
Female leaders enhance organizational performance
Studies indicate that increasing the number of women in leadership positions can make corporations more successful. Greater gender diversity on management teams also enhances creativity and innovation—broadening perspectives, ideas, and approaches to problem-solving.
Topics centered on women’s leadership issues
Working in partnership with female executives, Olin’s Executive Education team identified skills critical to women’s leadership and job satisfaction. The program brings together key developmental resources and provides access to exceptional speakers who are all seasoned female leaders. The program takes place in modules and is offered in St. Louis.
- Power, Politics, and Informal Leadership
- Effective Negotiation Strategies
- November 17, 2017
- December 13, 2017
- Building Alliances and Your Power Base
- Difficult Conversations
- January 25, 2018
- February 20, 2018
- Managing Your Leadership Journey
- Leveraging Your Strengths
- April 11, 2018
- May 9, 2018
The program fills quickly; we suggest applying by July 30.
The tuition for all six sessions is $6,650. Sessions are held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Because this is a cohort program, you and your classmates must take the sessions in the order indicated.
Women’s Leadership Forum Steering Committee
- Mary Ann Altergott, Principal, Talent Management, Edward Jones
- Kathy Button Bell, VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson Electric
- Vanessa Cooksey, SVP, Community Affairs, Wells Fargo & Co.
- Lauren Herring, CEO, Impact Group
- Nina Leigh Krueger, President, Nestle Purina North America
- Hillary Sale, Professor, WUSTL Law