Women’s Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum sharpens the skills you need to succeed in the C-suite or in other positions that require enterprise-wide management. Learn how to make decisions confidently, exert power and influence wisely, negotiate strategically, and manage change effectively.
Female leaders enhance organizational performance
Studies indicate that increasing the number of women in leadership positions can make corporations more successful. Greater gender diversity on management teams also enhances creativity and innovation—broadening perspectives, ideas, and approaches to problem-solving.
Topics centered on women’s leadership issues
Working in partnership with female executives, Olin’s Executive Education team identified skills critical to women’s leadership and job satisfaction. The program brings together key developmental resources and provides access to exceptional speakers who are all seasoned female leaders.
The program takes place in modules and is offered in St. Louis. Sessions are held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Because this is a cohort program, you and your classmates must take the sessions in the order indicated.
Tuition for all six sessions is $6,650. Choose between two format options.
Fall 2019 Cohort
- Power, Politics, and Informal Leadership: August 27, 2019
- Cultivating Executive Presence: September 24, 2019
- Effective Negotiation Strategies: October 23, 2019
- Difficult Conversations: November 22, 2019
- Managing Your Leadership Journey: December 17, 2019
- Leveraging Your Strengths: January 10, 2020
Spring 2020 Cohort
- Power, Politics, and Informal Leadership: January 9, 2020
- Cultivating Executive Presence: January 10, 2020
- Effective Negotiation Strategies: March 5, 2020
- Difficult Conversations: March 6, 2020
- Managing Your Leadership Journey: April 30, 2020
- Leveraging Your Strengths: May 1, 2020
Applications for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 cohorts will be accepted beginning February 1, 2019.
Once completed, this certificate will count towards five days of the Leadership Concentration and one day of the Business Execution concentration for the Advanced Management Certificate.
Women’s Leadership Forum Steering Committee
- Mary Ann Altergott, Principal, Talent Management, Edward Jones
- Kathy Button Bell, VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson Electric
- Vanessa Cooksey, Managing Director, Communications and Marketing, Spire
- Lauren Herring, CEO, Impact Group
- Nina Leigh Krueger, President, Nestle Purina North America