Professor of Practice in Entrepreneurship and Academic Director for Entrepreneurship
Area of Expertise:
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Growth
- Co-Founder, Sports Huddle, Inc. (now MaxPreps.com)
- Co-Founder, Second Street, Inc.
- Co-Founder, Father McGivney Catholic High School
- Co-Founder, Villhard Growth Partners, LLC
- Board Member, Digital Dental, Inc.
- Board Member, Adalo, Inc.
- Board Member, Honeymoon Chocolates, LLC.
- 100 St. Louisans You Should Know -- SBM Magazine, 2020
- Truman State University's Distinguished Alumni Service Award, 2018
- Elected into the Alumni Hall of Fame, Fort Zumwalt South High School in St. Peters, MO, 2017
- C. William Emory Executive MBA Award, Washington University in St. Louis, 2013
- Elected into Truman State University Student Hall of Fame, 1994
Writing (novels), golfing, coaching, acting in short films, volunteering, and chasing his 4 young children around along with his wife, Diane.
Doug Villhard is a Professor of Practice in Entrepreneurship and the Academic Director for Entrepreneurship at the Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis. He started out his early career at Disney before becoming a serial entrepreneur starting, selling, buying, advising, and investing in companies.
Doug Villhard's Home Page
Doug Villhard's Curriculum Vitae
Phone: (314) 935-6342
MBA 2013, Washington University in St. Louis
MS 1995, Boston University
BA 1994, Truman State University