Area of Expertise:
Business/Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Business/Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship
- Board of Directors of a Company, Amerifit Nutrition, Inc
- Former Vice President and Partner, Bain and Company
- Former Vice Chairman, Board of Trustees of Brehm Preparatory School
- Executive Vice President & Chief Business Development Officer, Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ), member of the Executive Committee
- Board of Trustees, Everest College Phoenix
- Former President and COO , Everest University Online and Everest Colleges, Canada
- Served as a Judge, Hatchery Advisory Board
- Board of Directors of a Company, Medical Foods
- Board of Directors of a Company, Reserve Brands
- Sponsored projects, Taylor Community Consulting
- Served as a member of the adjunct faculty , Tufts University teaching Business Strategy and American Monetary History
- Board of Directors of a Company, Anheuser-Busch, Over nine year period roles included: President Eagle Snacks, Senior Strategy Advisor to the CEO, Member of the Board of Directors of Anheuser-Busch International
- Named the 2010 recipient of the William and Glenda Finnie Adjunct Faculty Fund Award in recognition of teaching excellence and business expertise., 2010
- Professor Poldoian has received the Reid Teaching Prize three times, 2010
- Professor Poldoian has received the Reid Teaching Prize three times, 2009
- Professor Poldoian has received the Reid Teaching Prize three times, 2008
Fine wine, sea kayaking, bicycling, and Martha’s Vineyard.
Professor Poldoian is an Operating Partner at Lewis and Clark Ventures, a St. Louis based venture fund that focuses on Series A/B stage investment opportunities throughout the Midwest. Previously, Mr. Poldoian was an Operating Partner at FTL Capital where he served on the boards of two portfolio companies as well as interim CEO of IronRock Investments, an FTL owned company.
Previous roles have included Vice President and Partner at Bain and Co., Division President at Anheuser-Busch Companies, and President of Everest University Online, a 30,000-student online university. Mr. Poldoian has served on the board of a wide range of entities including Anheuser-Busch International, Joseph Phelps Vineyards, Amerifit Nutrition, and Beam Dental. In addition, Mr. Poldoian has backed, led, helped manage, or advised numerous SME’s.
Mr. Poldoian has taught Entrepreneurship at Olin for 19 years and serves as faculty advisor to student consulting teams at Olin’s Center for Experiential Leadership (CEL).
David Poldoian's Home Page
Phone: (314) 935-6177