Economics and Strategy Doctoral Support
Each year, CRES sponsors doctoral students who present papers at academic conferences around the world. For a complete list of sponsored students and their papers, please view the Doctoral Support page on the CRES WUSTL Sites website.
- Jack Zhang, 79th Annual Academy of Management Meeting, Boston, August 2019
Sifting for Creativity: A Theory and Process for Idea Selection in Groups | Blowback: Retaliation Against Anger in Group Decision Makeing and the Role of Individual Differences
- Yanrong Jia, American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco, August 2019.
Price-to-Earning Ratios and Attention to Earnings
- Yifang Xie, American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco, August 2019.
- Kelvin Yuen, Spring 2019 Midwest Macroeconomics Meeting, Athens, GA, May 2019.
Health, Crime, and the Labor Market: Theory and Political Analysis
- Trey Cummings, Startegic Management Society Special Conference, Las Vegas, March 2019.
A New Direction or Lack of Direction? The Story of Innovation with Outsider CEOs
- Rachel Gershon, Society for Consumer Psychology Annual Conference, Savannah, February 2019.
The Reputational Benefits and Material Burdens of Prosocial Referral Incentives
- Rachel Gershon, AMA Winter Conference, Austin, February 2019.
Twice-Told Tales: Self-Repetition Decreases Consumer Perceptions of Performer Authenticity