Maps, Directions, and Parking
Simon Hall is located on Washington University's Danforth Campus next to the Danforth University Center (DUC).
Hourly parking is available in the DUC garage, shown in yellow on the campus map below. Pay as you exit.
From I-70 (or Lambert International Airport)
- Go south on I-170 to the Forest Park Parkway exit.
- Go east on Forest Park Parkway through Clayton, to Big Bend Boulevard.
- Turn right (south) onto Big Bend Boulevard and continue to first stop light.
- Turn left (east) onto Forsyth.
- The Washington University campus will be on your left.
- Turn left at the second stop light, Wallace Drive.
- Wallace Drive ends at the DUC parking garage. Simon Hall is the building west of the garage.
From I-64/40, heading west
- Go west on I-64/40 to the Clayton Road exit.
- Turn right onto Skinker/McCausland.
- Turn left (west) on Forsyth Boulevard.
- Turn right at the first stop light, Wallace Drive.
- Wallace Drive ends at the DUC parking garage. Simon Hall is the building west of the garage