Get to know all that is Olin and Washington University. The campus, the people, the city. It’s a perfect combination.
Discover classmates and form new friendships. It’s more than settling in as an Olin MBA. It’s about becoming part of our culture. And it all happens during the Olin GO! Program. It’s more than orientation.
This two-week program is designed to:
- Immerse you in our academic environment with class sessions on core subjects such as critical thinking and leadership
- Guide you on your path toward career development with Olin Professional Development classes
- Familiarize you with Olin and WashU resources and services, policies, and procedures
- Introduce learning opportunities that are available to you throughout the program, including courses, experiential learning projects, and student organization activities
- Establish Olin’s culture of excellence and what we expect from you – as well as what you can expect from us
- Help you get to know your classmates better through team-building and fun social activities