Mapping your Career Path
A career center in service to students.
The Weston Career Center takes a student-centric approach to career services, providing expert and personalized support to help you achieve your career goals. We’ve recently enhanced our career services, in partnership with Boston Consulting Group, to put our focus squarely on the student experience and satisfaction.
From the day you are admitted to the program, Olin academic advisors and Weston Career Center (WCC) coaches start to help you define your goals and align them with opportunities. You’re already laying the foundation for your summer internship—still a year down the road—and your ultimate career goal when you graduate.
Professional career development
Our required MBA career education program helps make you career-ready. From the time you first engage with our career coaches, you’ll demonstrate, examine, practice, and refine your skills in our experiential curriculum. But it doesn’t stop there. You also have time to stop, reflect, and adjust your approach, and experience is crucial to leadership development. And critical to lifelong career management.
By September of your first fall semester, you’re networking at Olin’s Meet the Firms business career fairs.
Weston Career Center Services
Take advantage of all the services offered by the WCC:
- Career Coaching and Development — Meet one-on-one with your personal career coach and attend industry mini-presentations featuring relevant speakers
- Network — Connect with the WCC even before you set foot on campus to start aligning with professional contacts among our friends and alumni
- Resources — Use the OlinCareers website for online resources, to search for jobs, or to access MBA leadership development programs
- Club Engagement — Get involved in a club that aligns with your career goals and attend one of the WCC networking/recruiting events
- Alumni Resources — Connect and engage with Olin alumni, who often visit campus for mock interviews and serve as guest speakers, panelists, and mentors
- Employment — Find jobs that match your skill set and experience with assistance from WCC coaches and specialists
For more information about the services offered by the WCC, visit olincareers.wustl.edu.