Working toward MVP Status
Long before classes start, an understanding of your career goals begins to take shape.
During the summer before you arrive on campus, Olin academic advisors and Weston Career Center (WCC) advisors start to help you define those goals and align them with opportunities. You are already laying the foundation for your summer internship – still a year down the road. meet the firms
Recruitment starts now. ProDev, our required MBA career education program, helps make you career-ready. Beginning the first day of class, ProDev lets you demonstrate, examine, practice, and refine your skills. But it doesn’t stop there. You also have time to stop, reflect, and adjust your approach. Adaptability is crucial to leadership development. And critical to lifelong career management.
By September, after four weeks of prep in ProDev, you’re networking at Olin’s Meet the Firms business career fairs.
Weston Career Center (WCC) Services
Take advantage of all the services offered by the WCC:
- Advising – Meet one-on-one with advisors to map your career and attend industry mini-presentations featuring relevant speakers
- Professional Career Development – Connect with WCC advisors before you step foot on campus to start aligning with industry contacts
- Resources – Use the OlinCareers website for online resources, to search for jobs, or to access MBA leadership development programs by MBA-Exchange.com or PEHub.com
- Club Engagement – Get involved in a club that aligns with your career goals and attend one of the WCC networking/recruiting events
- Alumni Resources – Connect and engage with Olin alumni, who often visit campus for mock interviews and serve as guest speakers, panelists, and mentors
- Employment – Find jobs that match your skill set and experience with assistance from WCC advisors
For more information about the services offered by the WCC, visit olincareers.wustl.edu.