A Culture of Learning
Life as a WashU MBA is multi-dimensional.
Our rich and diverse culture is immersive. Challenging, yet contemplative. It’s a supportive version of the fast-paced world where you can confidently and collaboratively work toward goals. At heart, we are focused, confident, and engaging. Achieving more doesn't just relate to your career. It’s about your whole life.
Classes and coursework are one part of the experience. Clubs and organizations, networking and social events, competitions and speaker series all help round out your experience. Our culture and variety make us who we are.
Our campus is the ideal environment for learning. Green spaces provide beautiful outdoor areas to study and have fun. While our expertly designed buildings give you resources to enhance your learning, you also have many areas to relax and meet with classmates. Like the new Knight and Bauer Halls, where Weston Career Center advisors assist you with your internship and job search. Or Liberman Graduate Center, where you can grab a cup of coffee and study with friends.
Go beyond the classroom. Join your classmates for an on-campus event.
- The Washington University Assembly Series brings to campus world-renowned authors, activists, and scientists to speak on topics such as arts, education, journalism, politics, and world affairs.
- Attend Olin’s Century Club, a presentation series open to current students and alumni. Hear firsthand experiences from executives at today’s premier businesses.
- Edison Theatre, located in the Mallinckrodt Center, showcases national and international touring artists and companies.
- View exhibitions or attend lectures and special events throughout the year at the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum.
- Watch a sporting event with one of Washington University’s several NCAA Division III championship teams. Visit bearsports.wustl.edu for a calendar.
For weekly updates on campus news, sports, and other events, see Student Life and the Record, Washington University's campus newspaper.