Online Program Career Resources
We’re here to help you achieve your goals.
Working full time and pursuing an online degree to advance your career is anything but easy. And whether you want to rise in the ranks at your current organization or take on a new challenges somewhere else, the Weston Career Center (WCC) will help you showcase your talents and advance to the next phase of your career.
The WCC takes a student-centric approach to career services, providing resources and expert, personalized support to help you achieve your career goals. Our team includes dedicated career coaches who are students’ primary point of contact and industry specialists who are uniquely equipped to provide deep industry knowledge and support for career advancement through the relationships they’ve built and cultivated with industry professionals in the field.
Career services build as you progress through the program.
Graduate Certificate Students
- Digital career content to effectively manage your career
- Live monthly career lunch and learn events
Advanced Graduate Certificate Students
In addition to online resources and lunch and learn events, you get:
- Opportunity to meet with a professional career coach while in the program to help you strategize ways to advance your career
In addition to resources and services available to certificate-seekers, you get:
- Access to the WashU and Olin alumni networks, online job postings and campus recruitment opportunities
- Access to lifelong career services
For more information about the Weston Career Center, visit olincareers.wustl.edu.