Apply to WashU Olin Online MS in Business Analytics
Google Chrome is the preferred browser for WashU Olin application.
How to Apply
At Olin, we try to make the application process as streamlined as possible. We ask you to submit the information that is relevant and necessary for us to make an informed decision about your candidacy.
Our application process REQUIRES the submission of a complete online application. Designed with applicants in mind, our system walks you through the required steps, including the submission (via upload) of the following required items: One-page resume
Academic transcripts (unofficial)
- Share with us one of your strongest values. Help us understand how that value connects to your career aspirations. Please include the following in your response: Target function and/or industry; Desired company or organization; Skills you will need to develop; Necessary connections and/or experiences (350-500 word maximum)
- Describe your interest in this program. Help us understand the skills you wish to develop during the progression of your studies. (300 word maximum)
One professional recommendation
Standardized test scores
Our application process DOES NOT REQUIRE:
* The GMAT or GRE is not a required component of the application, and we have no preference for one test over the other. Applicants may choose to include a standardized test score if they do not have the following:
- Quantitative master’s degree
- 3.3+ from a quantitative UG and 5+ years of post-baccalaureate work experience
- 7+ years of post-baccalaureate work experience
- Terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD)
- Quantitatively oriented professional certificate
- Demonstrated success in post-baccalaureate quantitative coursework (community college, 4-year institution and/or online coursework with measurable outcomes)
- Rank of officer in military
Additional Information About Required Documents Transcripts
-Our Admissions Committee accepts unofficial copies of transcripts and test scores for the sole purpose of rendering an admissions decision.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree to be eligible for the program. (Note: Most international three-year degrees meet this requirement.) Be sure your transcripts include all coursework taken and the grades received for each course, as well as any transcript instructions or descriptions provided by the institution.
- GMAT or GRE score report is optional. We don't have a preference for one test over the other.
(GMAT: R4T-WG-73, GRE: 3764)
- TOEFL or IELTS (Academic Format) – International applicants may wish to submit this score to demonstrate English proficiency. Only scores from tests taken within the last two years will be accepted. The TOEFL institution code for Washington University in St. Louis is 6929. For the IELTS, search for Washington University in St. Louis.
- In the application, please enter the name and email address of your recommender. When you save your application, they will receive an email with the recommendation to complete. If your recommender has completed the Common Letter of Recommendation, they can email that form to us at OlinGradAdmissions@wustl.edu.
When Do I Submit My Official Documents?
Once you get the news of your acceptance—and make the decision to join us at Olin— official transcripts and official test scores (if you choose to submit them) must be submitted two weeks before the start of orientation programming.
Official transcripts may be submitted as follows:
| Mailed by your university in a sealed, official university envelope to the following address|| Official Electronic Transcript from your academic institution|| In person–must be in official, sealed envelope from academic institution|
| Washington University in St. Louis|
Olin Business School
Graduate Program Admissions Office
Knight Hall 310, CB 1156
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
|Email your eSCRIP-SAFE® or any other authorized provider to: |
| Olin Business School|
Knight Hall, Room 310
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.