Online MBA Career Services
We’re here to help you achieve your goals.
Working full time and pursuing an online degree to advance your career is anything but easy. And whether you want to rise in the ranks at your current organization or take on new challenges somewhere else, the Weston Career Center (WCC) helps you showcase your talents and advance to the next phase of your career.
The WCC takes a student-centric approach to career services, providing resources and expert, personalized support to help you achieve your career goals. Our team includes dedicated career coaches who are your primary point of contact and industry specialists who are uniquely equipped to provide deep industry knowledge and support for career advancement through the relationships they’ve built and cultivated with industry professionals in the field.
Achieve your individual career goals with services designed to support you throughout your studies and beyond.
self | story | strategy | journeyTake a look at this video introduction to our career services model. Your services begin with self-reflection and telling your career story.
- Establish your individual goals and work on your career development plan at your own pace and when it fits in your schedule. Whether you want to advance in your current company, change organizations or change careers, we appreciate and support your unique priorities with custom and on-demand digital career resources available through the WCC and the Al and Ruth Kopolow Business Library.
- Collaborate virtually with your career coach on the career exploration, development and advancement objectives that matter most to you.
- Learn and develop skills in networking, developing your personal brand, navigating internal promotions and interviews, as well as learn best practices for a modern job search.
We’re ready to help you develop a strategy and your career journey, both now and in the future. As an Online MBA student, you’ll also have access to the WashU and Olin alumni networks, online job postings and campus recruitment opportunities.
- Access lifelong career services.
- Develop strategies to activate your career development plan and take the next step in your journey through individual and group coaching, webinars, coffee chats, and events.
For more information about the Weston Career Center, visit olincareers.wustl.edu.