Online MBA Program
A traditional MBA through a modern digital lens
video Technology is changing the world—rapidly. You need knowledge and skills that can stand up to the challenges of today, and what’s on the horizon for tomorrow. WashU Olin’s online MBA degree program is grounded in core MBA fundamentals. Still, it goes further by framing all courses—required and elective—through the lens of a digitally driven business landscape. As advances like AI, big data, cloud infrastructure and the Internet of Things continue to redefine the delivery of products and services, a new, evolved MBA is required.
- 14% of CEOs believe their organizations are ready to harness the changes from Industry 4.0 fully —Deloitte, 2018
- 25% of leaders are confident they have the right workforce and talent as they head to the future —Deloitte, 2018
- Up to 85% of the jobs that today’s college students will have in 11 years haven’t been invented yet —Dell Technologies and IFTF, 2017
This isn’t a program about technical expertise. It’s a degree for those who want to be digitally literate leaders, who want to use technology as a strategy, who want to make an impact. The progressive curriculum is built on WashU Olin’s Values Based, Data Driven™ leadership framework. You’ll be transformed into an advanced leader able to manage the fundamental shifts in how we live, work and interact with one another.
- Maximize AI’s ability to learn from vast amounts of personal data without losing your connection to humanity.
- Balance the efficiency of IoT’s machine-to-machine communications with issues of compatibility and privacy concerns.
- Weigh the speed and accessibility of blockchain against excessive energy usage and the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
- Consider ways to offset the development costs and ongoing maintenance of augmented reality to create more memorable customer products and experiences.
- Implement cloud computing to gain flexibility and reduce operating costs while also mitigating the risks of data confidentiality.
Attend an Event
Contact Us 314-935-7301
888-622-5115 US toll-free