Tuition & Fees for the Global Master of Finance
Combine two programs at a discounted tuition rate.
Tuition for the WashU MS Finance, 2019-2020 academic year, is $54,100 (US dollars), to be paid in two installments.
2019-20 Partner University Program tuition rates
- Singapore Management University - SGD$33,170
- Yonsei University in South Korea - US$31,200
- IDC Herzliya in Israel - US$15,000
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management in Germany - EUR 22,800
- UPF Barcelona School of Management in Spain - EUR 18,500
Scholarships are not available; however each school discounts its tuition significantly to make the Global Master of Finance more affordable.
Tuition covers coursework, including immersion courses in New York City and Washington, D.C. Additional costs covered only during WashU immersion courses include housing, some meals, transportation between New York and Washington, DC, and transportation back to St. Louis, Missouri.
Tuition does not include housing costs at either institution, textbooks, supplies, meal plans, or travel from your residential location to either of the campuses.
Health insurance is required but is not included with tuition for WashU.