Alumni Engagement: Many Ways to Stay Connected
The relationships you form at Olin—and the resulting network you create—are vital throughout your career.
One way to keep those relationships strong and growing is by remaining engaged with Olin. From renowned speakers to local alumni group gatherings to annual reunions and celebrations—you have many ways to stay connected.
Attend events (in person or virtually)
Olin Graduate Reunion — April 22-23, 2022
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 22:
- 8:00-9:00 am – Distinguished Alumni Awards Symposium
- 10:00-11:00 am – Faculty Spotlight
- 11:30 am-1:00 pm – Emerging Leaders Awards Luncheon
- 6:00-7:00 pm – Distinguished Alumni Awards Ceremony
Saturday, April 23:
- 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Coffee with Dean Mark P. Taylor
- Evening – Optional class dinners
* We are hopeful that events will be in-person. However, we will continue to monitor COVID-19 in the St. Louis region and make any necessary changes in order to protect the health and safety of our alumni.
MBA, EMBA and PMBA alumni are invited back to campus each April for a weekend celebrating alumni achievement and graduate reunions. Join us for this opportunity to reconnect with classmates and your alma mater! In 2022, Olin will celebrate the following classes:
- MBA Years: 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012, 2017, 2021
- EMBA Classes: 3, 8, 13, 18, 27, 28, 37, 38, 47, 48, 55
- EMBA in Health Services Management: 2002
- PMBA Classes: 8, 9, 18, 19, 28, 29, 38, 39, 46
Due to COVID-19 cancellations in 2020 and 2021, the following classes are also invited back this April to celebrate:
- MBA Years: 1956, 1961, 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016, 2020
- EMBA Classes: 2, 7, 12, 17, 25, 26, 35, 36, 45, 46, 53, 54, EMHS 2001
- PMBA Classes: 6, 7, 16, 17, 26, 27, 36, 37, 44, 45
- MBA Years: 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- EMBA Classes: 1, 6, 11, 16, 23, 24, 33, 34, 43, 44, 51, 52, EMHS 2000
- PMBA Classes: 1985, 1990, 1995, 4, 5, 14, 15, 24, 25, 34, 35, 42, 43
Contact TLC Family Care to arrange for a sitter while you are in town. Visit the TLC website or call 314-725-5660.
Check out some of St. Louis’ best restaurants on Eater.com and contact the Olin Advancement office if you’re in need of recommendations.
Make a gift
Please make a gift to Olin in celebration of your reunion as part of your class giving campaign.
Join your classmates on campus for WashU reunions:
Visit the WashU Reunions website
- Undergraduate classes of 2020 and 2021 celebrate their 1st and 2nd WashU reunions on April 8–10, 2022 during Thurtene Carnival weekend.
- 5th–45th reunion classes meet June 10–12, 2022
- 50th–75th reunion classes convene May 19–21, 2022
Recognition and Celebratory Events
With so many great alumni, it’s no wonder we have so many ways we celebrate them! Each spring we honor successful alumni with Distinguished Alumni and Emerging Leader awards, plus we bestow the prestigious Dean’s Medal.
The annual Olin Scholars in Business dinner brings together scholarship recipients and donors to salute scholarship sponsorship and the impact it has on our students. Learn more about Scholars in Business (PDF).
Visit with old friends, classmates and new acquaintances at happy hours, luncheons, dinners, golf outings, sporting events and more. WashU University Advancement holds events all year long for alumni, parents and friends—not only in St. Louis, but across the country and around the world. There’s sure to be one in your neck of the woods soon. See the University Advancement calendar for regional events.
Olin hosts a number of speaker series that take place on campus, virtually and in select cities around the country. Hear leaders from all facets of business share ideas, insights and inspiration on timely and relevant topics. Find out more about our speaker series, including Leadership Perspectives, the Calhoun Lecture Series and the Business Research Series. View recordings of some past Century Club lectures on our YouTube channel.
Find out the status of university alumni events on the University Advancement calendar.
Engage with Olin students
Alumni are an important influence—and a great resource—for current students. From brief discussions after an event to sharing experiences in a class to hiring students for internships and full-time positions, the student/alumni connection is an essential part of the Olin experience.
Mentorship Programs and Student Clubs
Share your knowledge with and provide insights to talented Olin students. As a mentor, you’ll enhance a student’s personal and professional development, helping them gain a greater understanding of leadership and the working world. Student clubs host extracurricular opportunities to enhance Olin students’ development of key business skills, including leadership, collaboration, communications and problem solving. Contact Kasey Lucas for more information: email email@example.com or call 314-935-2642.
Founded and run by Risa Zwerling Wrighton, wife of Chancellor Emeritus Mark S. Wrighton, the Home Plate program matches students with a host family that they can visit several times a year for home cooked meals and enjoyable dinnertime conversation. Learn about the Home Plate Program
Stay connected with WashU and fellow alumni
Learn through travel by taking an unforgettable trip with the Alumni Association. These trips, with destinations covering the four corners of the globe, are painstakingly planned to provide VIP experiences that go far beyond the ordinary “tour group” trip. Explore the Alumni Association Travel Program
The Alumni and Parents Admission Program (APAP) is a group of dedicated Washington University alumni and parents who help the university recruit, interview, and enroll talented students from all over the world. Learn about the Alumni & Parents Admission Program
Groups of alumni, parents and friends organize on the basis of geography, shared interest, culture, or professional interest. Join WashU Alumni Communities and Networks