Olin Alumni Board
Cultivate alumni ambassadors who will build awareness, motivate stakeholders, recognize achievement, and commit to the long-term success of Olin Business School students and graduates.
The Olin Alumni Board is comprised of the executive committee and at-large members. The executive committee meets twice a year and includes the president, president elect, immediate past-president, and committee chairs. There are also several members-at-large and past-presidents who serve on the board and participate in one or more of the committee efforts. Whenever possible, the executive committee and board membership will have graduates from each degree program to reflect the alumni population.
- Education, Networking & Events - provide direction for Century Club CEO events, alumni webinars, and other innovative educational and networking programs for alumni throughout the year, including the reunions, golf outing, wine events, and events which connect students with alumni.
- Eliot Society Membership - recruit new annual fund donors at the Eliot Society level ($1,000+) and strategizes ways of increasing annual giving among alumni.
- Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner - markets Olin’s signature event of the year to alumni and potential corporate sponsors.
- Student Relations & Career Resources - works in conjunction with the Weston Career Center and EMBA Career Coach to provide council and insights on issues related to job placement of students and alumni. This committee also works with student representatives and program liaisons on specific programs to engage students in meaningful ways (BSBA, MBA, PMBA, EMBA.)
- LEAD Initiative - coordinates opportunities to engage recent alumni with Olin and enhance the student to alumni transition experience.
Additional activity opportunities
- Lunch With a Pro: Serves as a “pro” for networking event with MBA and PMBA students
- Turning the Tables: Serves as a “pro” for networking event with PMBA students
- Industry Insiders Program: Serves as a “mentor” for MBA, PMBA, and specialized masters students