Executive MBA minimum admission requirements include:
- Copies of your degree certificate(s) and mark sheets. Official documents should be brought with you to your admission interview.
- A commitment letter from your organization (Sample Letter PDF).
- Two Recommendation for Admission Forms (Recommendation Form PDF).
- Proficiency in English as measured by admission interview performance and/or valid TOEFL/IELTS scores. Optional TOEFL/IELTS scores may be emailed with other supporting documents to program office.
In addition, applicants are assessed on:
- Quality of work experience: nature of responsibility and managerial experience
- Leadership experience, evidence/track record of professional success
- Communication skills
- Motivation to learn and participate in program
- Quality of application and supporting documents
- Quality of interview
Most candidates are not required to submit CAT, GMAT, or GRE scores. Exceptions are made for individuals who need to demonstrate mastery of necessary quantitative skills. If you believe test scores would strengthen your application, however, you are welcome to submit them.