An Investment in You
An Executive MBA is a significant investment of both time and financial resources, and we understand there is competition for both in your life. To support your efforts, we provide a comprehensive financial aid program to assist qualified Executive MBA candidates. Financial aid comes from a variety of sources, including the federal government, military benefits, and public and private sources. Read about Financing Your EMBA (pdf) and don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
- The cost for St. Louis and Denver Class 51, which begins in September 2017, is $128,000.
- The cost for St. Louis and Kansas City Class 52, which begins in April 2018, is $128,000.
What is included in the program cost:
- Full tuition and fees (20 months)
- All textbooks and course materials
- Meals and snacks during class weekends
- On-campus parking
- Hotel accommodations for all four residencies
- Career coaching: Unlimited, lifelong personalized career coaching, career workshops, networking events, career resources, access to the Executive MBA and greater WashU alumni communities.
- Lifelong learning: Faculty webinars and workshops, Leadership Perspectives and Thought Leadership programs, alumni speaker series, and more.
Airfare to Washington, DC and China and lodging for class weekends is not included.
To complete your enrollment, you must submit a $2,500 nonrefundable deposit within five days of a favorable offer of admission. Your deposit will be applied to your first tuition payment. Download Payment Schedule for Class 51 (pdf) starting in September 2017 or Class 52 (pdf) starting in April 2018.