What’s your EMBA Return on Investment?
The answer depends on where you want to take your career, and how you measure success.
Many benefits are quantifiable: More responsibility. A higher salary. Increased sales and profitability. Decreased overhead.
But other takeaways are immeasurable: But other takeaways are immeasurable: a values-based, data-driven approach to problem-solving. Greater confidence in knowing your decisions will do the most good. A globally minded view of business. An entrepreneurial spirit that drives an innovative approach to whatever work you do. And lasting professional relationships and collaboration.
Program advantages include:
- A focus on leadership development with executive leadership coaching and executive career coaching
- Professors known for their academic scholarship, love of teaching, accessibility and management expertise
- High-achieving, team-focused program peers
- Development of a global outloook and perspective
- Access to WashU’s 135,000-member worldwide alumni community, including 3,000 EMBA alums