What’s your EMBA Return on Investment?
The answer depends on where you want to take your career, and how you measure success.
Many benefits are quantifiable: More responsibility. A higher salary. Increased sales and profitability. Decreased overhead.
But other takeaways are immeasurable: a customer-centric way of thinking and problem solving. Greater confidence in your decision making. The courage to tear down organization silos. And lasting professional relationships and collaboration. Stated differently, you’ll acquire the knowledge, feedback, and skills to build a model of leadership you can take anywhere.
Program advantages include:
- Content rooted in professional development, applied research, and executive-skills acquisition and application
- Professors known for their academic scholarship, love of teaching, accessibility, and management expertise
- High-achieving, team-focused program peers
- An emphasis on global business and markets
- Access to WashU’s 135,000-member worldwide alumni community, including 3,000 EMBA alums