Certificate in Public Leadership
The Certificate in Public Leadership (CPL) is the most flexible of WashU at Brookings certificate programs.
Open to all U.S. federal, state and local government employees, the CPL is recognized as a mark of distinction for today’s public leaders. Not only does the curriculum provide you with the skills and mindset you need to lead in today’s turbulent environment, it offers opportunities to establish important networks to leverage learning across government.
Fifteen class units of credit are required to complete your certificate. You do not have to take courses in a specific order or finish the program within a certain time frame. Class credit also is conferred for any WashU at Brookings course taught at your agency.
- Certificate from a highly regarded institution
- Deeper, broader leadership skills
- Connections with leaders from across government
- No deadline for program completion
- Interactions with Olin Business School faculty, Brookings scholars and other subject-matter experts
Note: You must be enrolled in the CPL to receive course credit for the certificate. You also may apply up to 5 units of class credit from policy courses taken for the CPL program. There is no application or fee to enroll.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-925-5730.