Meetings and Conferences
A very smart place to meet.
The Knight Center is designed to facilitate world-class executive education and the most demanding offsite business meetings. Attendees will be energized by an environment that stimulates and facilitates strategic thinking, brainstorming, teamwork, and results.
Meeting the standards of the International Association of Conference Centers, the Knight Center setting brings together impressive conference spaces with a friendly, supportive staff of meeting professionals dedicated to ensuring every aspect of your meeting or conference is productive.
Groups can choose from several meeting spaces to best fit their objectives:
- 3 tiered classrooms, seating up to 106 – ideal for large and formal presentations
- 3 flat classrooms, seating up to 60 – ideal for collaborative planning and working sessions
- Formal corporate boardroom with seating for 26
- Beautiful formal dining room with seating for 180
- Private dining rooms with seating for 20 to 100
- 16 breakout/conference rooms near classrooms
- 9 breakout/conference rooms on hotel floors for overnight guests
State-of-the-art technology is integrated seamlessly throughout our spaces, including:
- Power and wireless Internet access at virtually every seat
- Video conferencing and recording
- Audiovisual command center operated by full-time experts
- Podiums with 2 computers and touch pads to control presentation commands, video, audio, overhead screens, and lighting