Global Partners and Resources
Collaboration is key to succeeding in today’s interconnected business world.
Olin students have opportunities to connect locally and globally from their first day on campus and throughout their careers. From career advisors in the Weston Career Center to semesters and internships abroad, Olin opens doors to valuable student experiences that are unique among business schools.
- Through practicum projects with the Center for Experiential Learning, students work as consultants on real world problems facing startups, non-profits, and established companies.
- Entrepreneurial students learn from mentors and venture capital investors while creating business plans for their own companies in annual competitions managed by the Skandalaris Center.
- Dual degree programs with Washington University’s engineering, law and social work schools allows for unique collaborations and research pursuits.
Connected with top business schools and research institutions
- Olin’s partnerships with business schools and universities in Asia, Europe, India, and Australia offer exceptional cross-cultural learning exchanges for students who are at home or abroad.
- Olin students also benefit from Washington University’s unique relationship with the Brookings Institution in Washington D.C. where students are privy to the inner workings of public policy, legislation, and lobbyists who impact government and business on a daily basis.
Olin’s network of partners on campus and around the world plays an important role in preparing our students for the challenges of being exceptional leaders and managers.