Global Master of Finance
In the complicated world of finance, specialized knowledge and training are powerful advantages.
To meet the demand for next-generation financial expertise, Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis has partnered with Lee Kong Chian School of Business at Singapore Management University (SMU) and Yonsei University Graduate School of Business (YSB) in South Korea to develop a singular educational paradigm: the Global Master of Finance (GMF) program for high-reaching students.
First GMF graduation Graduates of this program receive two degrees: a Master of Science in Finance (MSF) degree from Washington University as well as a Master of Science in Applied Finance (MAF) from Singapore Management University or a Global MBA from Yonsei University.
Program distinctions include cross-continent exposure to a variety of cultures and financial markets, which will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to make an impact on businesses – globally and culturally. Upon completion of the 14-month program, you earn either 45 credits for the Olin-Singapore Management University option or 54 credits for the Olin-Yonsei University option. Additionally, our program offers you the best of both academic worlds:
- Top-tier education from Olin Business School, a leading U.S. management institution
- World-class instruction from Olin faculty and faculty at one of our partner institutions
- Training targeted to your specific marketplace
- Access to both domestic and international professional networks
- Immersion courses in New York City and at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., that familiarize you with U.S. financial markets, policymaking, and financial rules, and regulations