Directions to the Charles F. Knight Center, Knight Hall, & Bauer Hall
The Charles F. Knight Center is located on the north side of the Danforth Campus at the intersection of Throop Drive and Snow Way, directly across from the Millbrook Garage.
Knight Hall, which is connected to the Knight Center, is situated to the left as you approach the Knight Center from the Millbrook Garage. Bauer Hall is accessible from the Knight Hall entrance.
Please park in the Millbrook Garage located just across Throop Drive. Print this map (PDF).
From I-70 (or Lambert International Airport)
- Go south on I-170 to the Forest Park Parkway exit.
- Go east on Forest Park Parkway through Clayton, past Big Bend Boulevard to Throop Drive (first stoplight after Big Bend).
- Turn right (south) onto Throop Drive. From I-64 (Hwy 40), heading west (from downtown St. Louis).
- Take the Skinker/Clayton Road exit and turn right onto Skinker Boulevard (the cross street at the end of the exit ramp).
- Go north on Skinker Boulevard for approximately .9 miles.
- Turn left (west) onto Forest Park Parkway.
- Continue on Forest Park Parkway to Throop Drive.
- Turn left (south) onto Throop Drive.
From I-64 (Hwy 40), heading east (from West County)
- Take the Big Bend Boulevard exit.
- Turn left (north) onto Big Bend Boulevard.
- Take Big Bend Boulevard to Forest Park Parkway (Millbrook Boulevard).
- Turn right (east) on Forest Park Parkway.
- Continue on Forest Park Parkway to Throop Drive (first stoplight).
- Turn right (south) onto Throop Drive.
You may purchase a pass from the Knight Center/Olin Business School receptionist; the pass enables you to park in the Millbrook Garage. You may also purchase a day pass from the Mallinckrodt Center next to the Danforth University Center (DUC). The day pass is valid for one day and allows you to park in yellow parking zones. You may also park in the DUC garage. Parking rates are per hour, and you pay as you exit.
Desk Phone: (314) 933-9400
Toll free: (866) 933-9400