Driving Directions to the Charles F. Knight Center
The Charles F. Knight Center is located on the north side of the Danforth Campus at the intersection of Throop Drive and Snow Way. Please park in Millbrook garage located just across Throop Drive from the Charles F. Knight Center. Print this map (PDF).
From I-70 (or Lambert International Airport)
- Go south on I-170 to the Forest Park Parkway exit.
- Go east on Forest Park Parkway through Clayton, past Big Bend Boulevard to Throop Drive (first stoplight after Big Bend).
- Turn right (south) onto Throop Drive. From I-64 (Hwy 40), heading west (from downtown St. Louis).
- Take the Skinker/Clayton Road exit and turn right onto Skinker Boulevard (the cross street at the end of the exit ramp).
- Go north on Skinker Boulevard for approximately .9 miles.
- Turn left (west) onto Forest Park Parkway.
- Continue on Forest Park Parkway to Throop Drive.
- Turn left (south) onto Throop Drive.
From I-64 (Hwy 40), heading east (from West County)
- Take the Big Bend Boulevard exit.
- Turn left (north) onto Big Bend Boulevard.
- Take Big Bend Boulevard to Forest Park Parkway (Millbrook Boulevard).
- Turn right (east) on Forest Park Parkway.
- Continue on Forest Park Parkway to Throop Drive (first stoplight).
- Turn right (south) onto Throop Drive.
You may purchase a pass for $6.00 from the Knight Center/Olin Business School receptionist; the pass enables you to park in the garage directly across from the Knight Center. You may also purchase a day pass from the Mallinckrodt Center next to the Danforth University Center (DUC). The day pass is valid for one day and allows you to park in yellow parking zones. You may also park in the DUC garage. Parking rates are per hour, and you pay as you exit.
Knight Center Reception
Desk Phone: (314) 933-9400
Toll free: (866) 933-9400