Postdoctoral Research Scholar in Organizational Behavior
Area of Expertise:
Leadership, Negotiation, Organizational Behavior
Social networks, leadership, creativity, moral emotions.
- "Unlocking the sex differences in creativity: A multilevel model.", Journal of Organizational Behavior, with S. Hora, G. Lemoine, C. Shalley, 2020
- "Tensions between diversity and shared leadership: The role of team political skill", Small Group Research Journal, 1-32, with C. Chiu, D. Treadway, 2019
- "The political skill and will of expatriates in acculturating to the politics of an organization in a new culture", International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 343-353, with J. Bentley, J. Breland, E. Campion, D. Treadway, 2015
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Southern Management Association Annual Meeting
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Academy of Management Annual Conference
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, INGRoup Annual Conference
- Research Grant from Negotiation & Team Resources (NTR) program, 2020
Ning enjoys getting close to nature, playing piano, and spending time with her cats.
Ning received her PhD in Organizational Behavior from University at Buffalo, SUNY. Prior to her PhD, she had experience in biomedical science. Her research focuses on social networks, leadership and creativity.
Ning Xu's Home Page
PhD 2018, University of Buffalo, The State University of New York
MS 2011, Purdue University
BS 2004, Sichuan University