Area of Expertise:
Motivation, Negotiation, Motivation, Negotiation
- Past professor and director of the doctoral program , Industrial/Organizational psychology at the University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Founder and President , Paese Management Consulting (PMC), a consulting practice dedicated to helping clients improve their leadership and business results through productive dialogue and the skillful management of conflict
- Civil Mediation Certification, University of Missouri School of Law
- Missouri Governor's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Outstanding Empirical Paper Award, International Association for Conflict Management
Paul's personal interests include family, music, jogging, hiking, reading, and sports. Raised in Wisconsin, he hates cold weather but remains blindly devoted to the Green Bay Packers. He is married with two sons.
Paul Paese has been an adjunct faculty member at Olin since 1999. In addition to coaching and teaching at the graduate level, Paul works with executives, groups, and organizations to improve leader and team effectiveness. His past employment as a full-time professor enabled Paul to sharpen his expertise and share his knowledge by publishing numerous articles on organizational behavior. After 18 years in academia, Paul left his tenured position and founded PMC. A gifted educator, Paul brings to his consulting well-honed expertise and exceptional skill as a coach and facilitator. These skills are complemented by Paul's commitment to practical learning and his passion for helping leaders and teams maximize their potential.
Paul Paese's Home Page
Phone: (314) 935-8551
PhD 1988, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
MA 1985, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
BA 1983, St. Norbert College, DePere Wisconsin