Boeing Center Advisory Board
President & CEOBelden Inc.
VP Operations & Supply Chain
VP, Global Supply Chain
West Pharmaceutical Services
Jessica StephanLogistics Director - Bunge North AmericaBunge Brett Caplice
Vice President of Global Strategic Pricing & Risk ManagementBunge
Vice President - Engineering and MaterialsHunter Engineering
David MontecalvoCEOStering Medical Devices & RBC Medical Innovations Raphael Gutierrez
Global Planning Excellence Head
Vice President Operations & Compliance
Quallent Pharmaceuticals Health
Matt GordonVice President, Inbound LogisticsAnheuser-Busch InBev Jill Peluso
In transition from the Board 2022-2023
VP - Global Supply Chain Operations
CEO in Residence
The Brydon Group
VP • International Experience, E2E Supply Chain, Customer Experience, M&A, Strategy & Network Design
Head of Operations - Biologics Midwest
Director - Finance
Vice President and General Manager, Strategic Drug Sourcing & Contracting
Supply Chain Manager / Software Architect
Senior Director - Global Services Supply Chain Strategy & Integration
VP Integrated Planning
- As a member company, BCSCI will partner with you to discover, develop, and bring to practice the capabilities necessary to achieve global excellence in supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing. Our success is tied to industry's ability to provide timely, high-quality, low-cost products that consistently exceed customer expectations. You can gain access to networking events, expertise, seminars, lectures, solutions, and talent.
- To academics, BCSCI offers access to a collaborative and consultative community of fellows, students, and faculty. The ability to attend seminars and conferences to present research in process or enjoy a front row seat for the next breakthrough. We are known by the company we keep: Scholars from Carnegie Mellon University, London Business School, MIT, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Toronto, UCLA and others collaborate with us. However, few schools engage in the type of knowledge dissemination at Olin’s level of intensity.
- For students, BCSCI provides a destination for those with supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing questions looking to deepen connections or expertise. Prospective and current students from doctoral level and undergraduates to those seeking executive education can participate in Practicums or attend courses to learn at a deeper level. Feel the pulse of the supply chain and operations community by getting involved with BCSCI.
Become a BCSCI member company to:
- Engage in industry-sponsored student projects that address your technology, information, and supply chain management challenges.
- Gain talent from a stream of well-rounded graduates who have balanced technology understanding, manufacturing capabilities, and supply chain and process management skills.
- Support curriculum development and teaching, including executive skills, graduate degrees, and executive education seminars on supply chain, operational excellence, and business-needed innovation, which enhance managerial capabilities and experiences.
- Conduct applied research on information technology and manufacturing management in support of global technological and manufacturing excellence.
- Access to state-of-the-art research and teaching excellence.
- Exchange best practice interchange among member companies, practitioners, and academics.