Boeing Center Advisory Board
President & CEOBelden Inc.
VP Operations & Supply Chain
Deployment & Development Lead, Firm Operational ExcellenceEdward Jones
Vice President of Global Strategic Pricing & Risk ManagementBunge
Vice President - Engineering and MaterialsHunter Engineering
Senior VP, Global Operations & Supply ChainWest Pharmaceutical Services
Global Planning LeadBayer
Senior Director, Drug Sourcing Risk Management and Analytics
Director, Dedicated TransportationAnheuser-Busch InBev
Sr. Director of Global Applied Supply Chain & Sr. Director of the Global Customer Supply Chain Innovation Team
VP - Global Supply Chain Operations
Regional Vice President of Logistics
Global Supply Chain Network Design Strategy Lead
Head of Biologics Technology Cluster
Director - Finance
Vice President, Strategic Drug Sourcing
Supply Chain Manager / Software Architect
- As a member company, BCSCI will partner with you to discover, develop, and bring to practice the capabilities necessary to achieve global excellence in supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing. Our success is tied to industry's ability to provide timely, high-quality, low-cost products that consistently exceed customer expectations. You can gain access to networking events, expertise, seminars, lectures, solutions, and talent.
- To academics, BCSCI offers access to a collaborative and consultative community of fellows, students, and faculty. The ability to attend seminars and conferences to present research in process or enjoy a front row seat for the next breakthrough. We are known by the company we keep: Scholars from Carnegie Mellon University, London Business School, MIT, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Toronto, UCLA and others collaborate with us. However, few schools engage in the type of knowledge dissemination at Olin’s level of intensity.
- For students, BCSCI provides a destination for those with supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing questions looking to deepen connections or expertise. Prospective and current students from doctoral level and undergraduates to those seeking executive education can participate in Practicums or attend courses to learn at a deeper level. Feel the pulse of the supply chain and operations community by getting involved with BCSCI.
Become a BCSCI member company to:
- Engage in industry-sponsored student projects that address your technology, information, and supply chain management challenges.
- Gain talent from a stream of well-rounded graduates who have balanced technology understanding, manufacturing capabilities, and supply chain and process management skills.
- Support curriculum development and teaching, including executive skills, graduate degrees, and executive education seminars on supply chain, operational excellence, and business-needed innovation, which enhance managerial capabilities and experiences.
- Conduct applied research on information technology and manufacturing management in support of global technological and manufacturing excellence.
- Access to state-of-the-art research and teaching excellence.
- Exchange best practice interchange among member companies, practitioners, and academics.