Academic Programs and Business Degree Options
More than 1,750 students are enrolled in Olin Business School, pursuing studies in accounting, analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, supply chain management, and more.
BS in Business Administration (BSBA) – a four-year undergraduate business program gives students the option to pursue second majors or degrees in programs ranging from engineering to fine arts.
Master of Business Administration
- Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) – a two-year program in which an intensely personalized curriculum allows students to target areas of interest, develop career-specific skills and capitalize on hands-on learning opportunities.
- Professional MBA (PMBA) – an evening program designed for working professionals that features a class cohort system in which students attend classes with the same individuals for their first four semesters.
- Executive MBA (EMBA) – offered in St. Louis, Shanghai, and Mumbai, these 18- or 20-month weekend programs emphasize strategy, leadership, the design of effective organizations, and global competitive markets.
Specialized Masters business degrees provide focused study in a specific business discipline:
- Master of Accounting (MACC) – a three-semester graduate program prepares students for careers that require extensive accounting knowledge in both public and corporate settings.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSA) – a three-semester STEM-designated graduate program positions students to excel as big data moves to the forefront of the boardroom.
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) – the option of a 11- or 18-month graduate program that prepares students for advanced entry-level career opportunities in financial services and corporate financial management. The Global Master of Finance (GMF) combines MSF courses completed at Washington University and a program at an international partner institution, with immersions in New York City and Washington D.C.
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) – a three-semester STEM-designated graduate program equips students for challenging careers in global supply chain management.
PhD in Business – a doctoral program emphasizing economics, quantitative methodology and mentoring by faculty that prepares students for careers in scholarship and teaching.
Doctor of Business Administration – a doctoral degree designed for individuals with an interest in research who wish to pursue advanced careers in corporations, banks, government agencies and research-oriented consulting positions.
Brookings Executive Education and Olin certificates and seminars offer professional development and management topics in a work-friendly format.