The big name you know. All the small differences you don’t.
Everyone knows that Washington University offers a well-respected, challenging MBA program. What you may not be familiar with are the tools we have in place to help driven, time-pressed professionals succeed.
The Olin Professional MBA Advantage includes:
- Now, even more flexibility in a part time MBA. Start in the fall and attend evening MBA classes or start in the spring and attend Saturday sessions. Switch between evening MBA and weekend MBA programs once you've finished with your core classes.
- Carefully crafted core study groups designed to complement one another’s experiences and expertise
- More topics that interest you, with an unmatched 30 hours of electives
- Career-changing networking opportunities through corporate partners and optional weekly social events
- Access to the same career placement resources and thought-leading speakers as our full-time MBA students
- The ability to finish your part time MBA in fewer than three years, as 55 percent of students do
Choose Olin Business School and thrive in one of the best part-time MBA programs, designed to specifically fit your needs — and your schedule.