Alumni Resources to Stay Connected
Even though daily life on campus is behind you, you are still a very important part of WashU Olin.
Just as your Olin experience made a lasting imprint on you, you have left an indelible mark on your alma mater. And we want that to continue.
We believe that Olin is more than a place. It’s a way of looking at the world. Of balancing data and the bottom line with principles and impact. Of leadership, integrity and excellence. It’s also relationships, innovation and possibilities.
Wherever you are in the world, whatever career path you have taken, we want you to stay connected to Olin. That’s why we strive to provide you with valuable resources to help you remain engaged, stay informed, grow your network and continue learning.
Tap into the resources available to you as an Olin alum.
Stay engaged with fellow Olin alumni and current students through events and activities around the world.
- Social events in your area for fun and networking
- Annual on campus events like reunions and Olin Celebration Weekend
- Speaker series events like Leadership Perspectives and Century Club
- Student interaction (mentoring, speaking in a class, experiential learning, etc.)
Learning doesn’t stop when you graduate.
- Recorded/livestream events
- Original videos
- Faculty webinars and mini cases
- Research articles and newsletter
Watch for more lifelong learning events, coming soon.
The Weston Career Center is available to all Olin alumni no matter your location.
- Career coaching
- Talent recruitment/development
- Job postings
- Career insights
Our communications help you stay up-to-date on all things Olin.
- Olin blog (check in often for alumni success stories, Olin updates, program highlights and more)
- Monthly alumni newsletter
- Olin Business magazine
- Social media