Recruiting at WashU Olin Business School
We’ll match your talent needs with our outstanding business students.
An investment in our graduates is an investment in leadership that moves your company forward, with purpose and integrity. The education we deliver prepares our students to thoughtfully make difficult decisions—the kind that can change the world. Through our values-based, data-driven approach, we equip our students to lead in knowing not only which problems require attention, but also which solutions will do the most good.
WashU Olin Business School’s global reputation as a business school enables us to attract top-tier students from across the United States and around the world. A unique mixture of rigorous academics, experiential learning and discerning decision-making, Olin graduates are poised to make a profound impact on your organization from day one.
In fact, every touch point at Olin helps students shape a unique experience to prepare them for their future.
- Olin students are grounded in a strong core business curriculum from day one.
- Experiential learning is embedded in coursework and amplified in Center for Experiential Learning elective consulting projects.
- Global perspectives are infused in required 6-week MBA immersion, and 60% of undergraduates do study abroad or international internships.
- The Weston Career Center works with students on career action plans, honing soft skills and preparing them to add immediate value to organizations.
- Student clubs offer leadership and growth opportunities in a variety of areas.
A quick look at recruiting
We know you’re not recruiting a program—you’re recruiting an individual. And that’s where a partnership with the Weston Career Center comes into play.
Tell Us Your Story
We'll get to know you and your organization so that we really understand your needs and goals.
Define Your Goals
Whatever you want to achieve, we can recommend a path forward and arrange the appropriate connections to help you get there.
Connect With & Recruit Students
Your job description will be promoted to a targeted student audience. When the time comes to conduct interviews, meet with candidates in your own office, our interview suites or virtually.
How recruiters connect with the right students.
Engaging students allows you to build stronger relationships to convert candidates into your next great hire. Here are some of the ways you can get to know WashU Olin students:
- CAREER FAIRS
- INFORMATION SESSIONS
- COFFEE CHATS
- CLASSROOM SPEAKING
- TRAIN THE TRAINER SESSIONS
- COMPANY VISITS
All campus recruitment activities for Fall 2020 will be entirely virtual. See detailed information for Recruiters on the OlinCareers site.