FRIENDS of OLIN
are those who are giving of their time and knowledge. They help Olin build strong leaders by sharing years of experience and opening the gateway to companies around the globe.
Each year, more than a 1,000 people volunteer time to enhance the Olin experience and support leaders of the future.
To learn more, or to become a Friend of Olin, contact CorporateRelations@olin.wustl.edu or call Jennifer Krupp at 314-935-8541.
View Friends of Olin honor roll (pdf)
As a FRIEND of OLIN you:
- MENTOR Olin students.
- PARTICIPATE on advisory boards.
- VOLUNTEER consistently.
- SPEAK in the classroom and at conferences.
- CONDUCT mock interviews.
- SHARE experiences during luncheons.
- MEET with faculty.
- JUDGE case competitions.
- PURSUE Olin talent for jobs and internships.
- HELP with projects and practicums.
- GIVE of your time.
- PROVIDE tours of your facilities.
- ENERGIZE our students and faculty.
- SHARE your EXPERTISE.