Who Should Apply and How to Get Started
Talking with a member of the IIT Bombay-Washington University Executive MBA Admissions team should be your first step. The goal is to establish an ongoing professional relationship with you, discuss your short- and long-term career aspirations, get answers to your questions, and, if you decide the Executive MBA program is right for you, the member will guide you through the application process.
June 30, 2016, is the last date of admissions for the class starting in July 2016.
Criteria for admission
Admission decisions are based on each individual’s personal qualifications and achievements, and a number of factors are considered. Strong candidates meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education,
- Good proficiency of spoken and written English,
- Functional computer skills,
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience (after completing the qualifying degree) including five years’ managerial experience or equivalent,
- Recommended by their employer with a commitment of employer sponsorship, or self-employed with an ability to pay applicable tuition and fees;
- Satisfactory performance in a structured admissions interview focused on leadership and teamwork experience and potential.