Women’s Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum sharpens the skills you need to succeed in the C-suite or in other positions that require enterprise-wide management. Learn how to make decisions confidently, exert power and influence wisely, negotiate strategically, and manage change effectively.
Female leaders enhance organizational performance • Studies indicate that increasing the number of women in leadership positions can make corporations more successful. Greater gender diversity on management teams also enhances creativity and innovation—broadening perspectives, ideas, and approaches to problem-solving.
Topics centered on women’s leadership issues • Working in partnership with female executives, Olin’s Executive Education team identified skills critical to women’s leadership and job satisfaction. The program brings together key developmental resources and provides access to exceptional speakers who are all seasoned female leaders.
The program takes place in modules and is offered as real-time virtual sessions supported by Olin’s new learning platform, Learn.WashU and hosted via Zoom. Sessions will be held between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., US Central Time. Because this is a cohort program, you and your classmates must take the sessions in the order indicated. Tuition for all six sessions is $6,026. This pricing excludes facilities and parking charges.
Fall 2020 Cohort
- Power, Politics, and Informal Leadership: October 30, 2020
- Cultivating Executive Presence: November 18, 2020
- Difficult Conversations: December 16, 2020
- Effective Negotiation Strategies: January 20, 2021
- Accelerating Your Career Path: February 24, 2021
- Leveraging Your Strengths: April 2, 2021
Once completed, this certificate will count towards five days of the Leadership Concentration and one day of the Business Execution concentration for the Advanced Management Certificate.
Women’s Leadership Forum Steering Committee
- Mary Ann Altergott, Principal, Talent Management, Edward Jones
- Kathy Button Bell, VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson Electric
- Vanessa Cooksey, Managing Director, Communications and Marketing, Spire
- Lauren Herring, CEO, Impact Group
- Nina Leigh Krueger, President, Nestle Purina North America
“The Women’s Leadership Certificate Program is all about preparing high-potential women for even higher levels of impact in their organizations. It's a great resource for women and the region's business community.”
– Julie L. Stackhouse, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis