Women’s Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum sharpens the skills you need to succeed in the C-suite or in other positions that require enterprise-wide management. Learn how to make decisions confidently, exert power and influence wisely, negotiate strategically, and manage change effectively.
Female leaders enhance organizational performance • Studies indicate that increasing the number of women in leadership positions can make corporations more successful. Greater gender diversity on management teams also enhances creativity and innovation—broadening perspectives, ideas, and approaches to problem-solving.
Topics centered on women’s leadership issues • Working in partnership with female executives, Olin’s Executive Education team identified skills critical to women’s leadership and job satisfaction. The program brings together key developmental resources and provides access to exceptional speakers who are all seasoned female leaders.
The program takes place in modules and is offered as real-time virtual sessions supported by Olin’s new learning platform, Learn.WashU and hosted via Zoom. Each module will be held in two 3-hour virtual sessions on consecutive days from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m., CT. Because this is a cohort program, you and your classmates must take the sessions in the order indicated. Tuition for all six modules is $6,850.
Spring 2022 Cohort
- Module 1: Power, Politics, & Informal Leadership Michelle Duguid - January 12 - 13, 2022
- Module 2: Cultivating Executive Presence Cathy Dunkin - February 9 - 10, 2022
- Module 3: Effective Negotiation Strategies Rebecca Hollander Blumoff - March 8 - 9, 2022
- Module 4: Critical Conversations Paul Paese - April 5 - 6, 2022
- Module 5: Advancing Your Career Path Patricia Gorman - May 4 - 5, 2022
- Module 6: Leveraging Your Strengths Michelle Duguid - June 8 - 9, 2022
All sessions are held virtually via Zoom from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. CT.
There will be a 30 minute coaching overview immediately following the January 12, 2022 session to provide full information regarding assessments and personal coaching sessions.
Once completed, this certificate will count as six units toward the Advanced Management Certificate.
“The Women’s Leadership Certificate Program is all about preparing high-potential women for even higher levels of impact in their organizations. It's a great resource for women and the region's business community.”
– Julie L. Stackhouse, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis