Women’s Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum sharpens the skills you need to succeed in the C-suite or in other positions that require enterprise-wide management. Learn how to make decisions confidently, exert power and influence wisely, negotiate strategically, and manage change effectively.
Female leaders enhance organizational performance • Studies indicate that increasing the number of women in leadership positions can make corporations more successful. Greater gender diversity on management teams also enhances creativity and innovation—broadening perspectives, ideas, and approaches to problem-solving.
Topics centered on women’s leadership issues • Working in partnership with female executives, Olin’s Executive Education team identified skills critical to women’s leadership and job satisfaction. The program brings together key developmental resources and provides access to exceptional speakers who are all seasoned female leaders.
This blended program will combine in person instruction and real-time virtual sessions supported by Olin’s learning platform Learn.WashU and hosted via Zoom. Participants will also benefit from a 60-minute personal coaching session with a certified coach/faculty member. Because this is a cohort program, you and your classmates must take the session in the order indicated. Tuition for all six modules is $6,600.
Read More About the Women’s Leadership Forum
Fall 2023 Cohort
- Module 1: Power, Politics, & Informal Leadership Michelle Duguid – October 19, 2023 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT (In person session on the Wash U campus)
- Module 2: Effective Negotiation Strategies Rebecca Hollander Blumoff – December 6, 2023 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT (In person session on the Wash U campus)
- Module 3: Cultivating Executive Presence Cathy Dunkin – January 10 - 11, 2024 – 8:30 – 11:30 AM CT each day (Live virtual sessions via Zoom)
- Module 4: Critical Conversations Paul Paese – February 14 - 15, 2024 – 8:30 – 11:30 AM CT each day (Live virtual sessions via Zoom)
- Module 5: Advancing Your Career Path Patricia Gorman – March 6, 2024 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT (In person session on the Wash U campus)
- Module 6: Leveraging Your Strengths Michelle Duguid – April 11, 2024 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT (In person session on the Wash U campus)
Once completed, this certificate will count as six units toward the Advanced Management Certificate.